In Vedic Astrology three components are necessary to cast a true and perfect horoscope , they are date of birth , time and place of birth . Date and place are mostly correct but the same could not be said about the time of birth . If you have any doubt about your birth time don't worry , Vedic Astrology is a divine tools which is able to calculate accurate time of your birth . This process is known as "Birth chart rectification" .
In this process the accuracy of a horoscope is tallied with the main events that have already happened in the life of native by going through Dasha , Bhukti and Antra as well as transits . If the events tallies with the horoscope it is correct other wise horoscope requires birth time rectification . For rectification of your birth time , we require only some information / events of your life .
- Your birthdate and place including morning , evening , midnight , before dinner etc . If it is known .
- Marriage date or major love affairs date.
- Date of birth of your children
- Parents still alive or not / date of demise of parents / family member .
- Major purchases / acquisition like cars / home etc. with date.
- Date of first employment or new business.
- Whether affected by any accident injury, illness or surgery.
- Any significant happening of your life which changes your life.
- Whether you have moved within or outside country with date.